Comment one of these emojis: 💩🚽🤢🤮 if you’ve ever been food poisoned! Did you know that if cooked food is left out too long at room temperature, it could grow bacteria and get you sick?
After last week’s burrito 🌯 story (last post if you missed it... it’s funny 😂), people commented that I should have just eaten it. I normally don’t want to waste food, but if cooked food, like a burrito, has been out too long you can get sick! You might find yourself running to the restroom constantly and going through a whole roll of toilet paper! 😱 lol
My dad is a restaurant health inspector. Growing up I learned how important food storage safety is and also would hear stories about food poisoning epidemics where lots of people would get sick because a restaurant didn’t store or handle the food properly. The reason is because when the cooked food is out for too long, it’s the ideal temp for bacteria to grow, which will get you food poisoned! Reheating or microwaving can’t always get rid of the bacteria, so even if you reheat it you can still get sick!
I wanna keep my friends safe out there, so remember if it stays out for more than 2 hours, pop it in the fridge and it will avoid the bacteria growing danger zone temperatures. And if it’s questionable, toss it. Your health just isn’t worth the risk! #staysafeoutthere#guthealth#foodpoisoning#lol#foodsafety#funnypost#safefoodhandling#bathroom#badfood
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA
As we wait for winter to come to the west coast the SCSAC staff is busy putting together our programs for this coming season. Stay tuned as dates will be announced soon and things will kick off in early December. 📷 #thewinterwarlock
There was a bit of commotion at City Hall this morning. An HVAC unit was producing some smoke into the Council Chamber. The building was evacuated and the smoke was removed. Maintenance crews are checking the unit in question. No injuries were reported.
Cold weather is definitely here! MF/R has responded to 2 small fires and a few possible fires since 1am this morning. PLEASE be smart and be safe while heating your home! #staysafeoutthere#winterishere#firesafety