Who is doing the big Spring Cleanout?
Something about this time of year makes us look at our homes with fresh ideas and that deep need to rid the clutter and change up the decor.
So many old favourites are back online, including our beautiful arch mirrors. Perfect for the entranceway or hallway. This ones features a shelf and hooks to keep things organised.
Never thought I would be so excited for wallpaper😱😍 Might also be the fact that we will no longer have to share a room with our almost 1 year old 🙌🏻💃🏼 A year with a tiny human roommate was about 6 months too long 😬🙅🏻♀️
I’ve got a vision for this nursery but would love some ideas! What should I hang above his crib? Artwork, photos, shelves? We live in earthquake country so it would have to be secured really well! Any other nursery decor ideas for my little man? 💪🏻👶🏼💙
Finally hung some curtains in the living room. And they are ..... black 🖤These actually aren’t for functionality, purely decorative! There is a farm on a hill a mile back, but that’s as close as any one can come to peaking in one of our back windows. So ALL of my curtains, always have and probably always will, come from ikea. They are super high quality, iome lengths, and have amazing fabrics that don’t cost a whole mortgage payment to dress up a couple of windows. I’ve also found they usually have something that fits in with ever style. Pictured are Vivian 98” curtains in black. Bonus... they are sold by the PAIR not the panel!
I know I’m not a patient person but this waiting all day business is literally killing me inside! Today is the day 🚚 even Toby is excited- so excited he jumped the fence into the old chicken area & got a bit stuck #boxersofinstagram
Hi y’all 👋🏼 We’re Dani & Johnny & we’re “raising Roberts”! We are raising our 3 Roberts kids, a daughter & twin sons, while working toward building our forever home on our 40 “Hidden Acres Farm” in a small town in Oklahoma. We started this instagram for inspiration for when we start building. So here we go!
Grout color can make a big difference to your tiles. They often say to opt for soft neutrals that fade away, disguise stains, and let the tiles standout. For this bathroom, we broke all the rules and went with a deep black color accentuating the grout and giving it a vintage industrial look that pairs perfectly with our sconces and lightbulbs. #industrialdesign#tentendesigns
I'm not sure what it is about cramming a car full of lumber, but it sure makes me happy! My sweet friend Ashley @shesthecarpenter asked me to share 10 facts, and I've done this before a couple times, so I'll try to come up with some new stuff for ya.
1) I'm a movie buff, and I love to quote them.
2) Spaceballs is my all-time favorite quoted movie. My brothers are the only ones who will watch it with me because I quote every single line. 🙈
3) I love accents and pick them up whenever we travel. It embarrasses my kids, but I always remind them that people can't hear their own accents and generally don't know when other people are speaking "with their accent" (Linguistics nerd).
4) I also love to do impersonations and used to want to be a cartoon character's voice when I grew up. Maybe I still will one day!
5) My mom once paid me and my brother to stop talking like Beavis and Butthead for a day. 😂
6) I got really sick on an amusement park ride on one of my first dates with my husband. He told me to just go barf behind a tree and come back. 😳 I knew it was love. 😂
7) I don't have any specific foods that I hate or won't eat, but I hate rubbery fat on meat. It takes me forever to cut around it or pick it off.
8) I love to write and have a permanent callous on my right middle finger from writing so much.
9) I make my kids give me random math equations and try to beat them doing it in my head while they use calculators and paper.
10) My favorite color has been green since the 6th grade. 💚💚
Okay, your turns friends! Share some weirdness about yourselves and tag me in a post or leave them here in the comments!
. . #woodworking#woodwork#diy#wood#home#homedecor#desk#modernfarmhouse#imadethis#handmade#carpentry#bhgididit#womenwhowoodwork#woodworkingwoman#buildlikeagirl#buildandcreatehome#buildsomething#farmhouse#farmhousestyle#carpenter#falegname#backtoschool#workshop#woodshop