Sharing some before and afters on stories today! 💫 Head over to see the magic & comment below with your favourite transformation! 🍁
20512686 hours ago
🇬🇧 LONDON GIVEAWAY 🇬🇧 Christmas is coming! So how about spending a nice weekend in London enjoying Christmas markets and the magical atmosphere?
I’ve reunited with some amazing accounts to give one lucky follower the opportunity to come to London during this magical time of the year!🎄🎄🎄 🇬🇧 2 nights at the @themegaroofficial (check them out) for 2 people 🇬🇧
🧙♂️2 tickets for the Warner Bros Studios🧙♂️
🍷2 dinners for two 🍷
To enter follow these steps:
1) FOLLOW ALL ACCOUNTS @topgiveawayexperience is following (including their account)
2) LIKE this post
3) TAG a friend in the comments (multiple entries allowed - 1 friend per comment)
That´s easy! Something else you should know?
Yes, the giveaway is open internationally and ends on November 22nd at 11pm (Paris time)
The winner will be randomly drawn & announced live on @topgiveawayexperience on November 23rd at 9am (Paris time)
Another one of the views from @sg_skygarden in London. You need to book in advance if you go before 9pm but tickets are free! No this isn’t sponsored - I just really love that you can experience this for free ☺️
We are so happy to have our award-winning Bellfield beers in The Portman, Marylebone! Amazing food, atmosphere and of course our beers! Cheers to Jason here for modelling the Bellfield Bohemian Pilsner! 😄🍻 @theportmanpub#CraftBeerForAll
This week is Indie Week by @justacard and I’m all about shopping small, independent and local! The campaign is making people think about their shopping habits and encouraging them to support these businesses all year round.
So here are 10 facts about me for Day 1!
1. I’m an American expat originally from Denver, Colorado living in London. We’ve lived here almost 5 years and came for my husband’s job.
2. I’ve been married 12 years to my college sweetheart, Davis. (we’ve been together for 20...woah)
3. We have two little ones- Madeline (6.5) and Logan (almost 2). Madeline sounds British as she’s been in the U.K. since she was 2. I love her little accent. ☺️ 4. We called Los Angeles home before London and prior to that lived in San Francisco.
5. Our dog Hyde (10) joined us in the U.K. via the Queen Mary as he used to have very bad separation anxiety. My father in law and his wife drove him from CA to NY and then went on the ship with him about 6 months after we’d been abroad.
6. I hate cooking but I certainly love eating. Thankful that my husband is a pretty damn good cook.
7. I used to be a synchronised swimmer.
8. I always have music on in the house.
9. I began my small business in 2015 after wanting to be more than a mom in a new country. Being creative helps me with stress relief and sewing brings me a bit of peace when my kids and life is driving me 🤪. 10. We love traveling and have been lucky to travel a lot while living abroad. I share more of my family life over @kelleyinlondon. 📷 @nadinebrandtphotography
You know it is true.
Tagg your alcoholic friend.
London Hottest NEW PARTY BRUNCH 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Spectacular Launch Event
Saturday 1st December
Visit www.fancybrunch.co.uk for Discounted Early Bird Tickets! Act Fast they are going quick!
Link in Bio too.