The world is filled with infinite experiences, wonders and once in a lifetime opportunities.
For me, travel has never failed educate me and has been my best teacher. It unarguably is the best form of education.
While in Utah, I am learning some amazing facts.
I am sharing the top 5 unknown facts about Bryce Canyon here.
💡 Bryce Canyon National Park isn’t actually a canyon.
💡Rust, bacteria, and water are responsible for the stunning colors found within Bryce Canyon.
💡You can see for over 100 miles from the highest point in Canyon.
💡As per Paiute Indians, the wildly shaped and red-rock hoodoos were in fact real people that were turned to stone by a crazy god named Coyote.
💡On a typical clear night in the U.S, you can gaze at more than 2,500 stars. However, if you’re stargazing here you can see up to 3 times more stars.
Sounds interesting?? Fact number 4 did shake me up for a moment. 👻
It’s All in Your Mind Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. If you continue to believe as you have always believed, you will continue to act as you have always acted. If you continue to act as you have always acted, you will continue to get what you have always gotten. If you want different results in your life or your work, all you have to do is change your mind. —Anonymous
✌️5 COOL THINGS TO DO IN MIAMI
- Picnic in South Pointe Park, and watch the sunset! 🌅
- Rent a bike and go around town (my favorite route is to start from Downtown Miami, take the Venetian Causeway to Miami Beach, all the way to Ocean Drive, and then just cruise around) 🚴♂️🚴♀️
- Boat tour - you can buy tickets for under $20 on Groupon, for 1h30 of boat tour, spying on some celebrity houses, like Will Smith, Beckham, Puff Daddy, Madonna, etc! ⛵👀
- Go to a basketball, football, or baseball game, if you like that! The ambiance is usually pretty cool! 🏀🏈⚾
- Go take pictures in Wynwood and get some food and drinks 🤳
🇫🇷 5 CHOSES COOL À FAIRE À MIAMI
- Faire un pique-nique à South Pointe Park, et regarder le coucher du soleil 🌅
- Louer un vélo et se promener dans la ville (ma route préférée: commencer depuis Miami Downtown, traverser le Venetian Causesway, pour se rendre sur Miami Beach, jusque du côté d'Ocean Drive, et se balader tranquillement) 🚴♀️🚴♂️
- Faire un tour en bateau - vous pouvez acheter des tickets à moins de $20 sur Groupon, pour 1h30 de tour, à épier les maisons des célébrités, comme Will Smith, Beckham, Puff Daddy, Shakira, etc! ⛵👀
- Aller à un match de basket ball, football américain, ou de baseball si vous aimez ça! L'ambiance est souvent supra cool! 🏀🏈⚾
- Aller prendre des photos à Wynwood, puis manger et boire un verre dans le quartier 🤳
80162 days ago
Green everywhere in North Carolina!! And Black Bears. Everytime we would see them we would be driving and I couldn't capture the photo.
6554:37 PM Jul 9, 2018
We feed the Geese along the Albermale Sound
3234:30 PM Jul 9, 2018
Bluebonnets for miles
2214:15 PM Jul 3, 2018
I don't think I have ever seen a Crepe Myrtle that had two colors in it. I checked the tree trunks into the ground and it is all one tree. Beautiful!
1613:25 PM Jul 3, 2018
"We build emotional, mental and spiritual capacity in precisely the same way that we build physical capacity."
842:56 PM Jul 3, 2018
Breath in. Release. Breath in. Release.
1112:56 PM Jul 3, 2018
Cherry Blossoms are everything!
1212:50 PM Jul 3, 2018
Peaches for days and days! Needing another trip to Marble Falls soon.